In a cement plant, the main problem is often dust seeping in behind the bricked linings pushing and pushing out the walls that finally collapse. The gunning technique makes it possible to avoid these infiltrations. That is why PRG uses it as well in new construction or maintenance and repairs of ancillary production plant, for example:
- heat hoods…
Wherever you need a protection against heat, wear or insulation, PRG guns refractory concrete by adapting the material to the specific problem of the area to protect.
These materials can be:
- insulating on a sheet metal protection
- refractory with 30 to 95 % d’Al2O3 according to the temperature
- anti-wear in ducts, hoppers
- civil engineering if no thermal resistance is needed.
PRG’s assets for cementworks
High speed execution
Absence of formwork during the realization of ceilings and vaults
Advice on the choice of refractory concretes in close collaboration with our production unit
- Association of gunning, casting and brickwork through the possible intervention of Set Linings, another member of the Pirson Group, one of the world-leading companies in refractory bricklaying.
Contact us !